Are you looking to kickstart your career in HR? Look no further!
Become a part of a new generation of HR Starter!
The 6-week online course is designed to give you the foundational knowledge you need to understand the HR industry.
You will explore topics such as recruitment, interviewing, onboarding, employee engagement, employer branding, employee performance, and more.
Whether you're looking to start your career in HR, or just want to learn more about it, this course is an excellent place to start.
Plus, it's completely free!
So why not give it a try and see how far it can take you?
Apply now - https://bit.ly/3Xd7HE2
#hrstarter #hrworld #student #hr
HR Starter is a free, online HR course for recent university graduates and students of final years of bachelor and master studies of any university.
The aim of the program is to raise students’ level of knowledge and skills for a future career in the Human Resources field, in contemporary work conditions.
The project will be organized online, from 20th March - 30th April 2023, admitting more than 100 students from various universities from Europe, to a rich course consisting of 30+ HR lessons from real HR professionals from numerous companies.
In addition to that, the project includes:
• HR professionals as mentors
• Group work on HR case studies
• Insights into how HR functions in numerous companies
• Bonus materials for students (bonus lessons and articles)
• Bonus online events to meet HR professionals and get an even deeper understanding of HR in practice
• International experience by meeting students from other countries.
All interested students can apply here: https://hrstarter.net/