Hutchinson is a French company with more than 170 years of tradition, which operates in 25 countries across Europe, Asia and America. The Hutchinson factory in Ruma started production in 2016. The buyers of Hutchinson products are renowned foreign manufacturers: Renault, Peugeot, Mercedes, Land Rover, Suzuki, Ferrari, Volvo, Jaguar, Fiat and others.
We are looking for a person who will work in the position of Buyer in the procurement sector.
• Must be currently pursuing a Bachelor's degree in business related discipline
• Strong problem solving, communication, and interpersonal skills to work effectively with diverse people and cross-functional teams
• Good computer skills - Microsoft Office
• Fluent in English
Some of your responsibilities in this position will be:
• Selection of suppliers in accordance with the company's internal procedures based on market analysis
• Daily contact with suppliers and making overview of the most favorable conditions for the purchase of goods and services
• Analysis of bids in order to select the most favorable bid
• Identification and consolidation of the different purchasing requests in order to provide better purchasing conditions
• Negotiations with suppliers
• Follow-up of orders and suppliers performances
• Follow-up of invoices: payment method and term
• Cooperation with all departments in order to provide support in ordering and reception of the necessary goods and services
If you think that this job corresponds to your knowledge and qualifications, we encourage you to apply.
We wish you the best of luck!